Google Translate

Rabu, 13 April 2011

Agnes Monica For By-By Of America! (Wednesday, April 13, 2011 19:08 pm)

Agnes Monica For By-By Of America! (Wednesday, April 13, 2011 19:08 pm)
Multitalented Singer, Agnes Monica had just come home from America for the cultivation of new video clips. He also for-for souvenirs from the land of Uncle Sam, where it turns out he not only completed the Paralyzed newest video clip. 
"Actually I could not get a lot of stories in there doing ajah, but one of them is my newest video editing for Paralyzed. When I saw the video clip Paralyzed there who feel less while longer there all add the shooting again," said Agnes when encountered at the Hard Rock Cafe, on the sidelines of the media gathering Sweet Tooth 17th Concert, Wednesday (04/13). 
Agnes perfectionist personality that always made him feel something is missing. By spontaneous, Agnes and her team tried to patch the deficiencies in her music videos in the remaining time.
"Also I think there must be something that ditambahin but I might not return to Indonesia, so why add the doang I say it can not shoot me for additional video clips that they agree. So actually everything was spontaneous and sudden there was no preparation at all preparation costume also absent. And we just have a week. Now that the first-by, "he says. 
Not only that, Agnes was also brought by the other-by where he has worked with one of the musicians of the world, Michael Bolton. 
"By-by the second one is there when I get an offer from Michael Bolton he contacted her management I will issue a new album, a duet album," he said. 
No kidding, in the Michael Bolton duet album with several big names in world entertainment world such as the legendary musician, Elton John. Agnes felt proud to be a duet with Michael Bolton. 
"There are some great singers one of them is Sir Elton John. And he says the management I, wish that I was there in his album. It's a tremendous pride for me who does not know Michael Bolton from generation I, my sister even papihku generation. 
"Michael wanted to duet with me Say I love the song but that's the song I lie big enough and famous we finally had our meeting tape-meeting there was I do not want to continue the story but there happens to be a teleconference with Michael DAHSYAT and then say it Michael- who want to own his nawarin for teleconference beginning I did not dare ask because management do not know his work is like, "he says. (MPA / dis / sjw)

1 komentar:

  1. wtf !
    xbole kalah kn MIZZ NINA yg suda feat dgn COLBIE ODONIS & FLO RIDA...

    agnes ketinggalan jaoh 2 d blkg..duet dgn org tua pn nk kecoh..

    zmn skrg remaja lyn colbie & flo rida bkn org tua nie...eeuuuwww ~

    BalasHapus